How To Reset Drum Error For Brother DCP 7065dn
When you replace the drum unit with a new one for Brother DCP 7065dn,
we usually receive the following error.
- Replace Drum
– Drum End Soon
– Drum Near End
– Drum Stop
In order to fix this error message, we have to process the following instruction on the printer:
1. Turn on the machine before you start.
2. Open the front cover.
3. Press Clear or Clear/Back on the control panel.
*Note: It could be different to have the format of a control panel, but there is a button for Clear orClear/Back on the right side of the LCD screen.
4. Follow a direction according to your case.
- For the numeric keypad, Press 1 to reset the drum counter.
- For the other type of keypad, Press the Up Arrow key to reset the drum counter
5. Finish with Accepted sign on your LCD screen and close the front cover.
We are providing a compatible drum uint, DR420, for Brother DCP 7065dn printer also toner cartridge TN450 for this printer is available with good quality and low price.